We want to share some tips and tricks on how to increase your appointment booking rate on Vetster. Take a look below for pointers on how to optimize your Vetster profile, adjust availability so that you’re flexible for appointments that may occur outside regular business hours, and even new product feature updates.
Optimizing your Vetster Profile
- Ensure your About section is complete and up to date. This is a great place to list all of your specializations and accomplishments in detail, and provide pet owners with a little more information about you so they can determine whether you’re a good fit for their needs!
- New product feature alert: you can now specify the species you treat on your Vester profile card! Simply click the new pink badge at the top of your profile and insert the species that you treat. These will now be displayed to pet owners when they’re looking to book you on Vetster!
- Ensure your profile photo is clear, centered, and professional. Partners who have seen the most success on Vetster to date have a clear profile photo that depicts their personality as well! Don’t shy away from photos with animals or stethoscopes that truly capture you in your element.
- Add some variability and flexibility to your availability. Appointments during the evenings and weekends are typically more popular than those that happen during the workday.
- Revise your minimum booking notice. Some partners only need 15 minutes’ notice to prepare for an appointment, and others prefer to know a couple of hours in advance. Ensure you set your minimum booking notice to suit your schedule so that you have enough time to set up your space prepare for your appointments.
- Ensure your mobile notifications are turned on so that you receive alerts for when you’re booked for appointments on Vetster. Being late or not showing up to appointments may negatively impact your search ranking on the platform.
All of these tips will help you promote yourself and improve your appointment booking rate on Vetster. For more tips for success, review our How to Maximize Your Success in Online Care onboarding video.
Self-Promotion Flyers & Business Cards
A reminder that if you are interested in obtaining a customized flyer or business card design in PDF format for self-distribution and advertising purposes in your community, please fill out our intake form with your information. We will email you a copy of your customized flyer & business cards within 2 business days.
Vetster Private Facebook Group
Another reminder that Vetster has an exclusive Facebook group for our DVMs and technicians to meet, discuss cases, ideas, and provide feedback on the platform.
Client Success Story
Every day, we receive positive feedback from our clients. Here’s what pet owner, Sabrina, had to say about her Vetster experience:
“My dog Riley was having a very hard time with her itchy skin and my regular clinic was closed. It was so convenient to have a professional appointment from the comfort of my own home. I received some great guidance on how to manage her itchiness and am happy to say she is feeling much better. Thank you Vetster - I highly recommend the service.”
If you have any questions or need additional support, please visit our help centre or contact us. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have!
The Vetster Editorial Team is comprised of seasoned writers and communicators dedicated to elevating stories about Vetster, pets and their owners.